Saturday, October 23, 2010

Winona Ryder - 20/20 Interview, Girl Interrupted - Excerpt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZogBCYlLm3A

"I used to drive around at night and listen to music because I couldn't sleep, and I was driving around and I was wishing so badly that I had someone to talk to... a friend, and I didn't... and I saw this magazine stand... an outdoor magazine stand... and I saw myself on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, and it said something like "Winona Ryder - The Luckiest Girl In The World" and it broke my heart because there i was, you know in so much pain... feeling so confused, feeling so lost in my life... I wasn't allowed to complain because I was "so lucky", you know, and I was "so blessed", and, "I made alot of money", and, you know "my problems weren't real problems", and...and you know I'm as nauseated as the next person when actors' complain about their lives because we are blessed, we are lucky..... but the stuff that I was going through was difficult... "


2 comments:

Aryeh said...

I'd be her friend

Anonymous said...

The darkest hour is that before the dawn.