Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Thrill of the Challenge-- Tonight's Epiphany

Always knew it i guess but just crystallized for me tonight--

I like girls with strong self-confidence, it makes it that much more enjoyable when you break them and subordinate them under you :-)

Funny but also true, so i thought i'd post it on the blog for eternal posterity.

And i figure once we're talking about the "what are you looking for in a girl" paragraph (which i'd love to fill in now if Frumster hadn't already rejected my profile for mentioning i was bored and wanted to date) why not mention my other thoughts on the subject:

"A Girl with Good Heart and a Good Head. Forgiving a Must. Slight Psychological Instability a Plus."

I coined that a few years ago. I like it. It's succint, truthful, and has a nice rhyme to it.

Amen.

No comments: