Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Male/Female 5th Avenue Observation

I find it a fascinating peculiarity that women will turn their heads to see a handsome man walking on the street accompanied by another woman but not if that same man is alone. Check it and see for yourself. (I think it even applies to a man accompanied with a child or two but I haven't tried it enough to know for sure).

This being in direct contrast to male behavior i.e. turning their heads at pretty women on the street universally, alone or accompanied. I think there's a fundamental insight here.

ונ"ל לפרשו מענין התייחסות זו"נ לת"ת ומלכות... כל מין הולך אחר מינו... ויש להתיישב בדבר עוד.... ולכל הפחות קל להבין התייחסות הזכר להת"ת שבזוגו

in your eyes.... the light the heat ....I am complete... I see the doorway to a thousand churches..... the resolution of all the fruitless searches...... I see the light and the heat..... oh, I want to be that complete...... I want to touch the light the heat I see in your eyes -- Peter Gabriel

No comments: